Sunday 8 May 2011

Lacock Wandering

Lacock, home to numerous films and TV filmings including Harry Potter!
I started the 6.5 mile walk at 9am, having left Mr QC at home with the two kids. I DNF'd the first cache due to some bizarre maths on my part! The rest of the series was excellent, the hides were brilliant, the cache containers ranged from boxes, to snails, logs etc. By the end of the walk I'd found all 20 caches, plus 3 extra on the circuit. I went back and recalculated my DNF and then found the cache very easily.

In the afternoon we all went for a walk as Big QC wanted to get her 1000th find. We did another 19 caches over 3.5 miles.

My legs are seriously tired tonight! A chance to recover on the sofa was non existent as Little QC was being a hyper boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment